Welcome to Rebuild Britain
Launched May 1st 2021
Aims and Objectives of
Following years of campaigning against the European Union, trade unionists and socialists came together to ensure that the advantages of leaving the EU are now fully realised.
We will work in a non-sectarian manner to promote key policies ensuring our independence, democracy and sustainability as a modern nation living at peace with other countries.
Our agreed aims are:
Campaigning for a regrowth of key elements of British life, manufacturing, agriculture and fisheries and arts and culture, democracy, public ownership of key infrastructure. Focussing on those areas and issues not already backed by unions and groups.
To achieve this we will be:-
• Promoting making it, buying it and selling it in Britain.
• Promoting the unity of Wales, Scotland, England.
• Keeping wealth created in Britain, in Britain to reinvest in our infrastructure.
• Rebalancing the economy in favour of production.
• Promoting British arts and cultural industries.
• Promoting a sustainable future.
• Promoting British science and research.